Whether as part of a hostess a gift or just to stir your own morning cup of Original House Blend, these spoons are undoubtedly the most alluring utensil in any drawer. They taste like the holidays, and the kids will LOVE them.
- 1 silicone spoon mold
- 2 microwave-friendly bowls
- 2 piping bags
- 4 oz white chocolate pellets or chips
- 4 oz milk chocolate pellets or chips
- 3 drops natural peppermint extract
- 1 toothpick
- 1 baking sheet
1. In a bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave using short intervals of 30 seconds and checking in between. Let cool slightly and transfer to a piping bag. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, add the milk chocolate pellets or chips and the peppermint extract. Melt the mixture in the microwave using short intervals of 30 seconds and checking in between. Let cool slightly and transfer to a piping bag.
3.Pipe the white and dark chocolate in an alternating pattern into the spoon mold. Using a toothpick, swirl the chocolates together, creating a marbled effect.
4. Place the filled mold on a baking sheet and tap on a countertop several times to level the surface and eliminate any air bubbles.
5. Transfer the mold to the freezer, and leave them there until firm (about 30 minutes). Gently remove your spoons from the mold and keep them frozen until you’re ready to use them—we dare you to resist!