With a little taste of happiness in every crunch, granola is not just a great treat. It’s also incredibly easy to make and fun to share. And it’s the perfect snack you can munch on throughout the day. This recipe adds sublime to the delicious with a touch of coffee.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl combine oats, quinoa, coconut and hazelnuts.
- In a small saucepan heat butter, maple syrup and coffee mix. Stir occasionally until butter melts, about 2 minutes.
- Pour butter mixture over dry ingredients and toss until oats and nuts are completely coated.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
- Bake until oats are lightly golden, 30 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Let cool about 20 minutes.