Salmon gravlax verrines marinated in coffee is the perfect appetizer to kick off a fun evening. Pair with a nice bottle of rosé, it’s delicious. Bon appétit!
- Mix the sugar and hot coffee, and let cool.
- Place the pieces of salmon gravlax in the cooled coffee. Let rest in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- The following day, remove the avocado flesh, place in a food processor, and puree very finely with the Greek yogurt.
- Drain the marinated salmon gravlax and pat dry. Cut into 0.5 cm slices.
- When serving, nicely place the slices of marinated gravlax, avocado purée, blood orange supremes, cherry tomato wedges, and sprouts in 4 small glasses. Serve immediately.