This Coffee Glazed Ham recipe is sweet, flavourful and a tad bitter from the coffee. This recipe is a delight and the added coffee really gives it that special Van Houtte® touch!
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Wrap ham in aluminum foil.
- Roast for 2 hours.
- In the meantime, prepare glaze. First melt honey, then add coffee, cinnamon, ground cloves, then reduce for about 10 minutes.
- When the ham is cooked, take it out of the oven and remove the aluminum foil.With a sharp knife, score the layer of fat in large criss-cross pattern.
- Brush ham with glaze.
- Return to oven for 30 to 45 minutes glazing it frequently.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix and set aside.
- Serve the chutney onto slices of ham.