The mocha cookie base is infused with just two tablespoons of finely ground coffee and provides a subtle flavour. Sweet white chocolate chips contrast the savoury mocha flavour with an almond crunch to finish. Perfect for your afternoon coffee break!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and coffee. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add one egg at a time, and continue mixing.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until you obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Add the chocolate and almonds.
- Place spoonfuls of cookie dough on the baking sheets, leaving a distance between the portions.
- Place one sheet at a time on the top shelf of the oven, for approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cookies are golden.
- Let cool at room temperature before removing from the baking sheet, then serve.