This Nanaimo bar recipe gets the holiday twist thanks to the dark richness of our Holiday Spice Latte coffee that infuses the crust, plus the coffee zing and seasonal aroma in the creamy centre layer. You’ll never look at Nanaimo bars the same way again.
- Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Using a fork, mix all the dry ingredients for the crust, then add the butter and coffee. Blend together.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Refrigerate.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, mix all the ingredients for the cream.
- Pour this mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly with a spoon. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the coffee cream layer.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before cutting into 16 squares.